Well, I wrote one of these a few days ago, so I won't bother, but here's the things I have to say today:
Matthias Ritola will play today (probably on the second line with Filps and Miller). Leino will be where he should, in the press box. This is a great move from Uncle Mike, very promissing. Howard will be in goal.
Keys to the game
- We need a better first period!
- Will Filppula continue his strong play?
- How will he mesh with Ritola?
- Can Howard have another great one?
- Can Bertuzzi give us even more pleasure?
- How about the rest of the first line?
- Can Nick finally score?
3 years ago