I am too tired to write much. Game started at 4 AM here. The keys to the game thingy will be omitted tonight cause I can't be bothered.
The Wings came out fastest and got an early PP, but Bert made a turnover on a lousy PP, Koivu got it, battled Rafa and scored. Shit! Then after some horrible defensive plays a puck went off the endboards and out to a Duck who scored. 2-0. And then Bert took a penalty. In the dying seconds of the penalty Baboon (Perry) got a goalie interference penalty. The best chance on the penalty was another shorthanded Koivu chance. The rest sucked, including a stupid and cheap May holding penalty. Malts had a good shorthanded chance. The penalty was killed off and then Janik and some douche fought/wrestled. Might be the worst period ever.
The second started with May and Brookebank fighting/wrestling. The Emminger took two for raping Helm. Decent PP, some good chances. Then, Miller got a cheap two minutes. Killed off. Fuck it. I won't write much more except for goals and stuff because I'm tired and this game is depressing. I do look forward to going out to buy a laptop tomorrow though. At the end of the third Meech fought Nokelainen after a hit. Now It's 5:45 AM, 2 periods are gone and I give up!
- Randy Carlyle is a smug, ugly son of a bitch.
- Janik didn't like that Bode took the puck away from him, says Ducks announcers. Might it have been the attempted trip?
- Apparently Keating, a guy who has worked Detroit sports for at least two decades, said Denver Red Wings after his first intermission interview with Ritola. I had a PT Ducks feed on ESPN 360 center ice, so I didn't see that.
- Brett Lebda has more than 300 NHL games. This makes me sad.
- Wow, those ducks dudes are douchebags!
3 years ago