So yeah, the Hawks today, it's gonna be a tough one obviously, but let's hope the guys can pull out a win.
The Hawks are leading the west (and the NHL) with 70 points in 48 games. They have a record of 33-11-4. They've won their last 2 games.
Don't know who's going, but both have a shutout against the Wings this season :S
Huet: 35 GP, 22-8-3, 4 shutouts, 2.19 GAA, .907 save %
Niemi: 15 GP (13 starts), 11-3-1, 4 shutouts, 1.84 GAA, .921 save %
Patrick Kane 55
Duncan Keith 43
Jonathan Toews 39
Patrick Sharp 38
Brian Campbell 31
Kris Versteeg 13
Troy Brouwer 13
+/- leaders and losers:
Brent Seabrook +23
Jake Dowell 0
Tomas Kopecky -3
Jack Skille - 3
Keys to the game
- Who has the best legs tonight?
- Can the Wings, and especially the circus hold for 60+ minutes?
- Will Howard have another good one?
- Someone please crush Kane and Hossa!
- Will the referees at least look like they are trying tonight?
3 years ago