Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a podcast - and I should probably never go close to Brad May

So, last night I had the chance to be a part of The Obstructed View with Chris Hollis from Motown Wings and Brian Kiernicki. On the panel with me were your favourite Bertuzzi-lover Michael Petrella of The Production Line and Jessie from Bingo Bango. It was a lot of fun and even though I haven't heard the show yet (and I don't know if I will, like everyone else I hate hearing my own voice), I feel confident that it's a pretty great and interesting episode.

Among the topics we discussed were:
- The week that was.
- The goalie situation
- The return of Ericsson
- Will Bertuzzi be a Wing for life?
- Steve Ott's "winner".
- The week ahead.
- Will Kovalchuk become a Red Wing.
- And as hinted to in the title, Brad May. Let's just say that I probably should never get close to him after what I said.

Warning: No Swedish name pronounciation here as I spoke/tried to speak English.

The link to this episode is here. Enjoy, cause I sure did.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the podcast, Andy! I just listened to it at work. I have to admit, I thought you were going to whip out some Swedegian on us at the very end, when Hollis asked if there was anything you'd like to add. Nonetheless, it was a great listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I actually should have and had planned to, I was gonna pronounce Byfuglien in Norwegian (seeing as it is a Norwegian name), but forgot it and only remembered when the taping was over and we were just chit chating

    ReplyDelete