Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Running Wild

Aussie group Airbourne's hit single "Running Wild" (with Lemmy in the vid). They are hailed as a new AC/DC. I kinda agree except for the fact that Airbourne's singer doesn't make me wanna kill myself. Enjoy:



I am done with the last game and won't talk about it anymore. I just wanted to take one good thing from it and it is this: The Wings actually played for 58 minutes before they collapsed. While it makes it extra frustrating, it is also a new record for the last few weeks.

Tonight's game is another must win, blah, blah blah. 2 point game, must win, PERIOD. As I previewed the Wild a weeks ago, I won't bother tonight. Instead I will give you some news and the keys to the game.

Khan(!) reports the following:
- Franzén is cleared to play when he feels ready. He thinks about two weeks, but might consider waiting until after the Olympics.
- JWil is ready on friday
- Homer is probably ready on sunday.
- Lilja will soon have a meeting with Kenny, Doctors and his agents, discussing the road ahead.
- Howard and Lebda out, Meech and Ozzie in for tonights game. And I like the fact May gets another game after he was great last night. Until Nick scored his second he was actually my player of the game.

Keys to the game
- Sixty minutes please!
- Oz needs to step up!

I won't write more than those. If those two work, then the game is won. It's as easy as that.

2 comments:

  1. I like your "sixty minutes please" anthem. I feel like that needs to make its way into song form (hint, hint). But seriously, it is a great way of looking at this season as a whole. Sigh. Fingers crossed for tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll see what I can do. The problem is still that of all the musicians I know, only one (my best friend) cares about hockey. And he's an Avs fan.

    ReplyDelete