Sunday, February 21, 2010

Off to Vienna

So, we shit the bed in biathlon for both genders and Aksel Lund Svindal lead after the downhill, but went out in the slalom in the super combination. But Audun Grønvold took the bronze in ski cross. This is probably the last I'll see of these Olympics.

Early tomorrow morning (I slep all day and gonna stay up all night to watch hockey and to not oversleep) I am going on the annual political science student's trip. This year it goes to Vienna, so I guess I might accidentally get to see some Olympic stuff in some sports bar or something. I will bring my laptop and our hostel is supposed to have wifi, but I have no clue about how it will work and with different sightseeings, lectures and other subject related stuff in the day time and party all night, I won't be online much I guess. So I'll be back here the 3rd of March (or well, when I have recovered and gotten up to speed on Wings games, which might take some time. Judging from my experience in Istanbul last year, 40 students alone in a big city can get pretty gnarly on the alcohol side). So, anywho. Take care folks and I'll se you all in 10 days time.

9 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip, a fun time - and don't get too drunk with strangers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get arrested, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg vil fortelle deg råtne i fengsel

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I'll try and behave...

    Babel fish Dena? I will tell you to rot in jail...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just checking out my translator. So:
    mule babyer and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. if that last one was supposted to be translated, your translator works badly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! Well, not too much, I'm with Dena on the whole staying out of jail thing...

    ReplyDelete