As I said, this moving thing is putting everything else on hold, so I've been a bit off on my blogging this week. The Sharks game I turned off to get some sleep when the score was 2-0. Started watching the rest last night and was pleasantly surprised. The Ducks game I just dropped, but the result seems pretty bad. Now we really need a win against the Kings (a game I won't be able to see live as I'm going to a party (wow, I have a social life now)! Some thoughts on the Sharks game:
- The Wings started badly, but dominated from their first goal and on out.
- The first goal was maybe bad by both Rafa and Z, but mainly it's on Jimmah. Bad rebound to give out. The second was a rebound he had to give, but Stuy should have held Thornton off.
- The Wings scored four great goals and all the lines seemed really good.
- I think I saw Bert outskate a guy!?!?!
- I have little time do research, so can anyone tell me if we know how bad Kronner's injury is?
10 months ago