Friday, April 23, 2010

Today's motivational

So, this came to my attention via Twitter:
Apparently a Phoenix radio host called out Mike Babcock in an interview with Adrian Aucoin. He tells Aucion that he need to beat the Wings to teach Babbles a lesson. Because he is an embarassment to the game. Why? Because he played with a trap in the second period of an Olympic game.

Seriouly? This might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Just absolutely fucking ridiculous. It's smart hockey and playing smart instead of fun, to win, is not a bad thing. I hope Mike and his players get to listen to this today.

4 comments:

  1. That's rich. Some Phoenix radio host all of a sudden is a hockey expert? Would he know what a trap was if it fell out of the sky, landed on his face and wiggled? Waddadouche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it didn't even provoke me. I just laughed and laughed and laughed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, the Olympics were in February. I thought no one in Phoenix paid attention to the Coyotes until April?

    ReplyDelete