Thursday, May 6, 2010

On the brink

If there is any need to write motivational stuff today, this season is already over. It's win or go golfing, and it will be like that for the next four games. We need to do like the Leafs against the Wings in 42 or the Islanders against the Pens in 55 and come back from 0-3 to win a series. I believe that if anyone can do it, it is this team, but we need a much different performance from the first three games. Do it.

I am a bit excited for this because rumours say we might see Matthias Ritola tonight and you all know how much I love him.

Keys to the game
- Continue being strong on faceoffs
- Continue PK success
- Better discipline
- Be offensive minded for a full 60 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Yea... that was 1975... not 55 that the Isles did that

    Alas, you are a Red Wings fan so I can forgive.

    We looked it up two years ago when we came oh so close to forcing 7 against Dallas (and the 33 year gap was on the number)

    GO SHARKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, what the fuck is wrong with me and 55? I first clamed the Wings choke was 55, and now this... Well this was of course a spelling error, but hell, still..

    ReplyDelete