Sunday, May 16, 2010

Player review video - May and Williams

Sorry for the lack of a video yesterday, but I had been awake for 30 hours and went to sleep right after 7 PM :P So instead, I did a 2-for-1 today. And the jersey numbers somehow decided to make it a "Guys who disappointed me"-video. It's in two parts since Youtube doesn't accept 10 minutes+ videos.





And even though his death turned out to be a hoax, Ronnie James Dio is very sick with stomach cancer, so let's all appreciate him while he is still alive with these two classics:



3 comments:

  1. I like Brad May as a person and I mentor but that's not reason enough to give him a roster spot and as a player, I think his time has passed. He was brought in to try to fill an enforcer void and he didn't/couldn't do that. I'm glad he was able to teach the young guys in GR some stuff about fighting when he was sent down, but again, not reason to keep him in our organization. I think you're right about the Marlies if he's headed back to Toronto.
    As for J-Willy, I keep forgetting that he exists. Oops. Maybe it was the injury, but he wasn't able to do much and although I wish him luck, I won't miss him next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that I like him (Brad May) as A mentor, I'm too lazy to mentor right now...

    ReplyDelete