Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NHL 2010 Goal of the year

My thoughts about the central NHL aren't that high, but since they are the first people to ever ask me to spread the word of something on my site, I'll do them the favour anyway. This is the email I got:

Hi!

I'm Chris, the Syndication & Promotions manager of H2H Media. NHL.com is celebrating the end of the 2009-2010 season with a new highlight clip competition called 2010 Goals of the Year. Please view it on the NHL site here:

http://goalsoftheyear.nhl.com/

We're featuring the 16 best goal highlights of the 2009-2010 campaign, and two of those videos are competing Head2Head each day for the next 15 days. It's a single elimination tournament that resembles the March Madness setup.

We were hoping you could help my company and the NHL gather participants. NHL.com has authorized link sharing for this competition, so your site is free to spread the word with a blog post or link drop.

I appreciate your time. Email me if you have any questions, and enjoy the Stanley Cup!

http://goalsoftheyear.nhl.com/


So check it out or something

2 comments: