Wednesday, October 6, 2010

25:19 break - NHL app and more

Sorry for the silence. Just haven't been inspired lately. But that will change soon. Tomorrow I hope to have another post out that quickly goes over the rest of the lineup and completes my picks for the prediction contest. And once the season starts I will be here with previews, recaps and other fun stuff. Look forward too it.

25:19 has been gone for 2 weeks now. I know there is like 11 weeks left or so of it, but right now I have no ideas and I don't wanna force it and write boring lists. I love the concept, so I am gonna let it rest for a few weeks and then get back with a few more. Okay?

Last of all: Our mate Michael Gorman, also known as Crater from SoCal over at A2Y and @craterburnsyou on Twitter has written an Android app called NHL Feeds. I have used it for a few weeks now and I find it very useful for checking news when I am away from my computer. It lets you pick a team and then you see all news and links posted on Twitter regarding that team. It's fast, it's nifty, it's free and it is written by a fellow member of the 19, so get into the Market, search for "Michael Gorman" and you will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment