3 years ago
Saturday, October 16, 2010
We all know what the Wings need to do. They are Mule-less and has only 17 skaters, but let us hope they can play harder and want it more and that they can eliminate some defensive mistakes. Howard starts in the net for the Wings.
The Coyotes have been off for a week since their games in Europe. This is their home opener. This is the game all the Dogs fans have looked forward to. They want revenge. I would imagine the players do too. We ruined their party in the playoffs. We humiliated them in game 7. They want to give us back for that, so look for them to be another team with a little extra motivation to play us extra hard tonight.
I'd advice all of you to do like me and make sure to be drunk before the game, just in case it becomes painful.
Keys to the game
- Need better focus and more energy.
- Stop with the turnovers.
- Stop standing around in the defensive zone.
- TAKE space offensively. Be assertive.
- Test Bryzgalov early and often. He is a great goalie, but will let in softies now and then.
- Look out for Doan's dirty hits.