Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One year

Wow, it's been a year. One year ago I sat really bored at uni and decided that I was gonna start a blog. A lot has happened since then. I've gotten a ton of new friends, been introduced to Twitter. Gotten (a couple of) regular readers, been on podcasts, you name it. I just became part of my first series of co-op posts with another blog. I've learnt so much about hockey and gotten so many new perspectives from everyone else and from doing this. So I wanna thank all of you for making this a really fun experience. I hereby retire from blogging.

*Now, minimize this post. Wait five minutes. Come back. Continue reading*

I hereby un-retire from blogging. Happy blogday to me, this blog and my readers! Thank you again to every reader and every twitter follower. Here's to many more years of Fight Night silliness! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment